iiko launches UK&I solution partner program
iiko, maker of the market-leading restaurant management solution, is launching their UK&I Solution Partner Program.
The iiko Solution Partner Program is designed to help value-added resellers, referral partners, and consultants demonstrate F&B technology leadership and generate recurring Software-as-a-Service (SaaS) revenue streams by offering iiko’s unique all-in-one cloud platform to their customers.
iiko exists to help F&B businesses thrive and scale through cutting-edge automation and actionable insights. Operating globally, over 300 partners already benefit from iiko software to help their customers increase performance and spend less time on routine administrative tasks. iiko’s newest Solution Partner Program is designed for UK&I and meets the demands of three unique offerings:
- Referral Partner: for business associates who recommends a particular company and new deals to iiko. This enables partners to still benefit financially when faced with business opportunities that are not tied directly to their business’ core products.
- Value-Added Reseller (VAR) Partner: for partners committed to training and up-skilling their teams, ensuring they have a full knowledge to sell, install and support iiko products.
- Certified Value-Added Reseller (VAR) Partner: Achieving Certified Value-Added status demonstrates to your customer base that you comply with iiko standards and have a highly skilled team and the technical know-how needed to support their business.
The iiko Solution Partner Program provides partners with opportunities to expand their businesses using the latest of cloud technology. Solution Partners can differentiate themselves from their competitors while demonstrating competency in the space. Standardising customers on a unified cloud restaurant management system allows partners to better streamline customer operations and advise clients on how to control costs and improve performance.
iiko key features include:
- All-in-one front of house to support all service types
- Real-time inventory management to control wastage and COS in real-time
- AI-driven sales forecasting to see ahead and plan effectively
- Suggested & automated purchasing to ensure stock levels and prevent over purchasing
- Real-time actionable insights
Supporting Program Partners
Partners have access to a range of resources and a dedicated support network that is designed to help win customers. As an Accredited Partner, you will receive:
- Sales Toolkit: PowerPoint presentations, brochures, fact sheets, customer case studies, etc. to assist with sales and marketing campaigns.
- Demonstration Software: A pre-sales demo and accompanying scripts designed by iiko experts to help demonstrate the various aspects of the software.
- Business Planning: This is typically a quarterly exercise to agree on targets and campaigns for the year and evaluate what assistance can be provided by iiko Group or other 3rd parties.
- Partner Manager: Your Partner Manager will work with your sales teams to identify, qualify and pursue new business opportunities.
This announcement follows iiko surpassing their 30,000 customer sign up milestone, and a variety of software releases of new functionality during COVID to enhance their ever-expanding all-in-one cloud platform.
To learn more about iiko’s Solution Partner Program:
- Landing page: https://iikosoftware.com/partner-program.
- Contact email: firstname.lastname@example.org, and to arrange an intro with Heads of Channel Development iiko UK&I: Marc Brown email@example.com and/or Kirill Hudjakov firstname.lastname@example.org