In many countries, the market for delivered food has grown massively. With iiko, you can enter this market quickly and easy — or supercharge your existing operation. Significantly, our platform supports a range of delivery business models to give you the widest choice and greater agility.
- Increase your market share: Let customers order and pay online — from brands, aggregators, or your apps or website. Deliver food on time and grow loyalty
- One system for every order: iiko injects delivery orders directly into your production pipeline. Management tools keep you in control
- Optimise your delivery fleet: Plot routes efficiently, track drivers and give them an app to guide them
- Business agility: Track your performance and adjust your operations as needed
Multiple order channels — but a single pipeline
With iiko, your ordering system can include any orders you’ve received off the web, your app or call centre, as well as business coming from popular digital ordering platforms. As the orders arrive, we keep it simple — with a single pipeline for accepting, managing and tracking every order.
- Increase your market share: Let customers order and pay online — from brands, aggregators, or your apps or website
- Reduce costs and complexity: iiko’s API enables businesses and their partners to easily integrate web applications, business solutions and mobile applications — and customise their solution needs — removing any technical barriers and costly delays
- One system for every order: You no longer need to print off web or app orders and punch them manually into the system. iiko injects them directly into your production pipeline
- Delivery partner integration: Automatically accept orders from Deliveroo, Uber Eats and Just Eat without middleware fees. No re-keying is required
Take full control
With the right tools, you can optimise production and stay in control as your kitchen gets busy. Staff can instantly see what needs to be produced and where it must be delivered — with dish preparation status, cooking time countdowns, and actions listed for orders, dishes and servings.
- Stay on track at busy times: Streamline your kitchen management and production
- Manage your resources intelligently: Accept orders centrally and then distribute them across multiple outlets, based on your resources and drivers’ availability
- Keep staff focused on top priorities: Display orders, preparation status, cooking countdowns and key actions, second by second
- Plan ahead with confidence: Monitor your inventory, optimise your staff rota, control costs and forecast sales accurately
Empower and manage drivers
Managing a team of drivers doesn’t have to be time-consuming. Our tech can help you to make the best use of resources — and get food to customers on time. iiko offers a suite of tools to optimise your delivery fleet, so you can plot routes efficiently, track drivers and give them an app to guide them.
- Satisfy customers: Get orders to customers on time — and increase loyalty and sales.
- Optimise deliveries: Distribute orders among delivery drivers and provide routes, based on your locations, availability, preparation and delivery times, and driver workload
- Equip drivers with an app: Give them instant notification of assignments, changes or cancellation to orders, and optimal route calculation on Google Maps. Enable drivers to report any vehicle problems instantly and call customers in a click
- Stay in control: Monitor order status and deliveries on a visual map, checking quality control in real-time. Use GPS to spot the location of every driver and keep orders flowing smoothly. Monitor the performance of drivers and predict the time of their return.
Superior customer experience
The delivered food market carries its own complexities. Getting orders into your till quickly and easily is great news. But consumer loyalty is fickle and the competition is only a swipe away. No-one wants cold food — that’s why a smooth-running delivery operation with iiko is essential to a great customer experience.
- Increase customer loyalty: Manage your delivery operation in real-time, schedule deliveries with realistic timelines and deliver food when customers expect
- Avoid losing orders or making mistakes: The moment orders are entered in the system, they are managed through to production and delivery. There is no need to send orders from one terminal to another – or the possibility of losing orders
- Avoid ‘last mile’ hold-ups: Enable drivers to call customers immediately in a click if they are having any problems with access or finding the right property
- Stay in control: Monitor deliveries on a visual map and check deliveries arrive on time
Reports and performance tracking
Smart tech goes the extra mile and offers insights into your delivery operation. Reporting analytics feed into your platform automatically — and you can compare how the delivery side of your restaurant compares to the rest of your business.
- Check performance: See the impact of your delivery operation on overall sales. Data feeds into your accounting system automatically and reports are available in a click
- Let the system think ahead for you: Rely on realistic, system-generated prep plans, so mountains of food won’t be wasted
- Predict peak periods: Schedule the right amount of kitchen staff and delivery drivers for your busiest moments
- Order ahead intelligently: Optimise your inventory and purchasing by accurately predicting what’ll be selling over coming weeks
Dark kitchen operations
With iiko, you can get your own branded online ordering website linked to your own restaurant management solution, including kitchen management, customer management, delivery, stock taking, staff scheduling and financial control.
- One system: It’s simple to manage your own online or third-party aggregator delivery orders and drivers, taking advantage of a connected system
- Streamlines operations: iiko uses modern cloud automation to connect and streamline virtually every aspect of your restaurant food delivery and dark kitchen operation — from online ordering and kitchen efficiency to your back-of-house management
- Take advantage of AI: Estimate an expected order delivery time subject to the kitchen workload, driver numbers or traffic. Easily assign orders among drivers and plot routes. Sales forecasting, staff rotas and kitchen prep can be optimised using AI